Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pretty Lady limited series has come to an end.



The Pretty Lady, Leatherface mask is only the second full head mask I ever sculpted when starting this company and I actually never thought I would say it, but I've just cast the last of the limited series.

It always seemed so far away, but now that this company has been around for a few years and the Pretty Lady is now sold out. It was our top selling mask and I'll definitely be sad to not make it anymore. I was going to destroy it but for now I might just leave in the corner of my workshop for sentiment. Just for those of you who haven't seen the mask or didn't get a chance to order your own, I've posted a few pictures here.

I hope that each and every one of our customers loved wearing your Leatherface mask as much as I loved making them.









No comments:

Post a Comment