Friday, September 23, 2011

Halloween is closing in...


Once again. It's my favorite time of year. The weather is getting colder and I'm starting to get ready for the Halloween season. I've bought new gallons of black latex and paint among other things.
But besides ordering materials and casting a ton of masks, it's time to finish sculptures and start my projects for the next year. I have a few in line and a million design sketches, so this won't be a long post but I do want to give you guys and gals preview of what is to come.
I have to resculpt a few small things and do skin texture, but this folks is the...

I'm working hard to get this done before Haloween, but at the latest it will be available at
Misery Productions in November.




And as a hint to was is coming out next... I'll just say it's mean, it's green, and it's from the Goosebumps series.








No comments:

Post a Comment