Friday, April 30, 2010

Misery Jason Hockey Masks

Here is the next set of masks that I made. I have always wanted make hockey masks since I grew up watching the Friday The 13th movie. They were always entertaining and I was Jason at least once for halloween growing up. So when I got some freetime of course I decided to start on these. And since I really like the design of the Jason X mask i started with that one.



I spent a lot of time on these masks, learning how to make fiberglass masks strong. I've worked with fiberglass before many times but making fiberglass hockey masks are a completely differant task. I had to make sure they looked nice and were strong enough to be handled regularly. Also, trimming the masks was something that was alittle harder than I thought it would be. Drilling the holes and trimming out the eyes took a good amount of time.







No comments:

Post a Comment